Get an expert to help you design and install your dream Sonos system. They'll take care of everything, from drilling into your ceiling and walls to connecting your TV.
Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or other audio source into the Sonos ecosystem.
- Audio line-out through either analogue (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment.
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there are no extra steps or remote needed.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 in. (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
- Weight 1.04 lb (0.472 kg)
- Product finish Matte black
- Light LED indicates status.
Power & Networking:
- Power supply Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet ports Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Apple AirPlay 2 Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Amplifed audio equipment with analog or digital audio output. Broadband internet in your home.
- Power Adapter,
- RCA cable,
- Quickstart Guide
- Legal Booklet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.