The first thing you notice is the beautiful design. Then you turn it on, and powerful audio pours from our redesigned Jewel Cube speakers. If you want great performance—and value—in a Bose surround sound system, you’ll find that the Lifestyle 600 home entertainment system delivers on those expectations. And with SoundTouch included, it goes well beyond traditional home cinema. For movies, TV, sports and music, it’s a great choice to keep everyone fully entertained.
Our Jewel Cube speakers have long been the standard for prodigious sound from a small design. Precisely angled drivers within each enclosure reproduce a blend of direct and reflected sound for greater spaciousness and no “sweet spots”. Sit anywhere you like—you’ll experience an immersive audio experience that adds depth and drama to whatever you watch. And when it’s time to relax with a favourite playlist, you’ll appreciate the clarity and fullness of your music.
The centre channel provides clear dialogue for movies and TV shows, plus pristine vocals from your favourite music. Its horizontal design fits in well with your TV, with a small footprint that makes it easy to place.
The Lifestyle 600 system is more than its Jewel Cube speakers. You also get resounding bass performance for movies and music from a wireless Acoustimass module. With its premium glass top finish, it delivers on sound and style. A powerful driver and QuietPort technology combine for best in class performance for its size.
- Console: 6.5 cm H x 40.59 cm W x 25.8 cm D (4 kg)
- Jewel Cube speakers (each): 15.88 cm H x 6.98 cm W x 6.98 cm D (0.46 kg)
- Jewel Cube centre speaker: 6.76 cm H x 15.37 cm W x 6.53 cm D (0.47 kg)
- Acoustimass wireless bass module: 32.5 cm H x 29.5 cm W x 29.5 cm D (13.6 kg)
- Wireless receivers for rear speakers: 4.1 cm H x 16.6 cm W x 7.8 cm D (0.28 kg)
- Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, Multichannel PCM.
- Video source compatibility: Support for six 4K/60 video sources (HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2)
Inputs and outputs
Rear panel of the console
- 1 HDMI™ output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 5 HDMI inputs
- 2 optical digital audio connections
- 2 coaxial digital audio connections
- 2 analogue L/R audio inputs
- 1 x 3.5 mm connection for the Acoustimass module
- 1 data port
- 1 IR repeater port
- 1 Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via a network
- 1 USB connection for software updates only
Front of the console
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 x 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system and headphones
- 1 power button
- 1 source button
- 1 system setup button
What’s in the box?
- 4 Jewel Cube speakers
- Jewel Cube centre speaker
- Acoustimass wireless bass module
- Universal remote control
- Front speaker cable
- 2 rear speaker cables
- 5 AC-2 adapters
- 2 wireless receivers
- ADAPTiQ headset
- IR emitter
- HDMI cable
- 4 AA batteries
- Console power supply
- 4 power cables
- Owner’s guide