Yamaha SR-C20A With Built-In Subwoofer
Virtual Surround Technology
Be immersed with virtual surround sound technology. With the unit placed under your screen, a virtual sound field is created to reproduce left, center, right and back sound effects, so you can enjoy a fuller rich presence just like a movie theater. Rich Bass Reproduction (Built-in SW, Passive Radiator x2, Bass Extension). This compact sound bar incorporates a built-in 75mm (3 ") subwoofer unit and dual passive radiator. In addition, the "Bass Extension" enhances any bass signal to ensure a rich and powerful sound.
Have you ever found it difficult to hear voices or lines from announcements and song vocals? With Yamaha's clear voice function, you can automatically distinguish human voices such as dialogue and narration from other sounds, increasing the volume of only human voices. Even in movies, dramas, news programs, and music where Back Ground Music and sound effects have been used abundantly, the human voice is clearer and easier to enjoy.
4 Sound Modes
You can enjoy the sound of movies, music, TV programs and games with Yamaha's optimal sound modes. Select from four options (Stereo, Standard, Movie, Game) designed to suit your content. Stereo mode to match stereo playback of music, Standard mode for most TV programs, Movie mode for movies to enhance space expansion, and Game mode to immerse yourself in gameplay content allowing for individual sound action localization to be clear and precise.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, SIMPLE TO USE
Key Hole for Wall Mounting
Stylish design with a slim and compact form. A cleverly designed center unit carefully compliments the screen even when placed in front of your TV. The keyhole wall mounting design allows for a simple and smooth installation appearance.
Simple one HDMI cable connection supporting audio return channel (ARC) that can transmit TV audio, and be linked with a compatible TV to control power on / off, adjust the volume, switch contents, etc.
Sound Bar Remote App
With the newly developed Sound Bar Remote App its even easier to control your entertainment. The App can switch contents, sound modes, clear voice and bass extension functions and simple power on / off commands intuitively and easily from your smartphone / tablet.
GET AHEAD OF THE GAME
Yamaha SR-C20A C20A Soundbar
Game Sound Mode
Yamaha's GAME Sound Mode further emphasizes the localization of specific individual audible effects, enhancing the player environment for an immersive gaming experience. Connection to PC's at low volume can still achieve significant surround sound action.
- General Drivers Front L/R: 4.6 cm (1.8") cone × 2, Built-in subwoofer: 7.5 cm (3") cone × 1
- Output Power 100 W (Front L/R: 20 W × 2-ch, Built-in subwoofer: 60 W)
- Power Consumption 13 W (Rated)
- Standby Power Consumption 0.2 W (HDMI control off, Bluetooth standby off), 0.4 W (HDMI control on, Bluetooth standby on)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Installing the unit in front of a TV: 600 × 64 × 94 mm (23-5/8" × 2-1/2" × 3-3/4"), Mounting the unit on a wall with spacers: 600 × 64 × 102 mm (23-5/8" × 2-1/2" × 4")
- Weight 1.8 kg (3.9 lbs)
- Input / Output HDMI 1 out (TV ARC)
- Digital Optical 2 in
- Analog Audio 1 in
- ARC Yes
- CEC Yes
- Sound Technology Surround Technology Dolby Audio
- Surround Mode Stereo, Standard, Movie, Game
- Compressed Music Enhancer Yes (for Bluetooth)
- Bass Extension Yes
- Audio Formats Dolby Digital Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II Yes
- Bluetooth Version/Profile Version: Ver 5.0 / Profiles: A2DP / Codecs: SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range Approx. 10 m ; 33ft (without obstructions)
- Other Features App Control Yes (Sound Bar Remote)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.