Audio Technica AT-LPW40WN Manual Turntable. Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable. Stylish Walnut. No Compromise.
At a glance:
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with rubber mat
- No pre-amplifier required! AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with walnut simulated wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
The AT-LPW40WN is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds at 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW40WN is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
2-speed, fully manual operation
DC servo motor w/speed stability control
33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Wow and Flutter
0.15% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp “LINE”: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain
35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
Power Supply Requirements
100-240V AC, 60 Hz
420.0mm W x 340.0mm D x 116.9mm H
AT-VM95E phono cartridge; AT-HS4 headshell; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; rubber mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter
Balanced straight tonearm with detachable headshell
Effective arm length
Tracking error angle
Applicable cartridge weight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.