Yamaha A-S1200 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Price: $3,499.00 RRP
Acknowledging the golden era of hi-fi with level meters and a nostalgic design, the A-S1200 boasts an impressive array of the latest technology to accurately deliver a purely musical sound.
- High Quality Components delivering exceptional musical expression
- Toroidal power transformer with enormous energy for a pure musical sound
- Gorgeous level meters convey dynamics and music pulse with a nod to the nostalgic Hi-Fi era
- Floating Balanced Power Amplifier
- Mechanical ground concept maximises rigidity for expressive and rhythmic bass
Usually reserved for flagship Hi-Fi components, the A-S1200 benefits from the technical proficiency and absolute musicality of a toroidal transformer. Combined with an array of high-end Hi-Fi features and components, the toroidal transformer assists in ensuring the musical emotion is conveyed to the listener.
Gorgeous Level Meters
The level meters are both a nod to the nostalgic era of Hi-Fi, while simultaneously demonstrating the return of pure Hi-Fi for today’s discerning enthusiast. Visually presenting the dynamics and pulse of the music, the level meters imbue a warm feeling through their softly illuminated LED’s.
Thick Wires for Ground Connection by Low Impedance Concept
Low Impedance concept, aided by the thick wires for ground connection, is critical for componentry adopting the badge of premium Hi-Fi. This design concept begins in Yamaha’s premium Hi-Fi components with the A-S1200, helping to present an open, natural sound stage, bringing the artist and listener closer together.
Original Speaker Terminals
Cut directly from pure brass, the luxurious speaker terminals comfortably fit the human hand for effortless tightening, achieving a highly secure connection.
Mechanical Ground Concept
Warranting the ‘Premium Hi-Fi’ badge, the A-S1200 adopts a Mechanical Ground Concept, inherited from both the A-S2200 and A-S3200. The concept begins with the bolts of the feet welded directly to the main chassis, followed with the large heat sink, power transformer and block capacitors also directly bolted to the chassis. Through this design, unwanted vibration is avoided, achieving expressive and rhythmic bass, presenting the ‘Groove’ of the music to the listener.
Silver Plating Feet
Completing the rigidity of the amplifier are the heavy-duty silver-plated metal feet.
- Receiver / Integrated
- Amplifier Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe)High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)Rated Output Power Damping Factor Frequency Response RIAA Equalization Deviation Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz)Signal-to-Noise Ratio Input Sensitivity Transformer Dimensions (W x H x D)Weight
- Receiver / Integrated Amplifier
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) 160 W + 160 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 105/135/190/220 W
- Rated Output Power [20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.07% THD] 90 W ＋ 90 W (8 ohms), 150 W ＋ 150 W (4 ohms)
- Damping Factor ≧ 250 (1 kHz, 8 ohms)
- Frequency Response +0 / -3 dB (5Hz-100kHz) , ＋0 / -0.3 dB(20 Hz-20 kHz)
- RIAA Equalization Deviation ＋/-0.5 dB (PHONO (MM/MC))
- Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz) [Input 0.5 V] PHONO MC→LINE2 OUT: 0.02% (1.2 mVrms), PHONO→LINE2 OUT: 0.005% (1.2 Vrms), CD, etc.→SP OUT: 0.035% (50 W/8 ohms）
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio PHONO MC: 90 db, PHONO MM: 96 dB, CD, etc.: 110 dB
- Input Sensitivity [1 kHz, 100 W/8 ohms] PHONO MC: 150 uVrms/50 ohms, PHONO MM: 3.5 mVrms/47 kohms, CD, etc.: 200 mVrms/47 kohms, MAIN IN: 1 Vrms/47 kohms
- Transformer 625VA (Toroidal)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435×157×463 mm; 17-1/8" x 6-1/8" x 18-1/4"
- Weight 22.0 kg; 48.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.