Yamaha A-S3200 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Price: $4,999.00 RRP
A performance fit for the global stage and inheriting many features from its big brother, the A-S2200 delivers a powerful yet somehow elegant and emotional Hi-Fi sound. Absolute musicality from a luxuriously beautiful instrument.
- Fully balanced circuit design from input to speaker out
- Large toroidal power transformer with enormous energy delivering an authentic Hi-Fi sound
- Gorgeous level meters convey dynamics and music pulse with a nod to the nostalgic Hi-Fi era
- Thick wires for ground connection contribute to low impedance design for a wide and open sound stage
- Mechanical ground concept maximises rigidity for expressive and rhythmic bass
Toroidal power transformers, renowned for their superior performance in Hi-Fi components has been appointed to power the A-S2200. Its ability to maintain energy when compared to substitutes aids the A-S2200 in delivering all the emotional energy of the artist infused in the music.
Gorgeous Level Meters
The level meters are both a nod to the nostalgic era of Hi-Fi while simultaneously demonstrating the importance of pure Hi-Fi for today’s discerning enthusiast. Visually presenting the dynamics and pulse of the music, the level meters imbue a warm feeling through their softly illuminated LED’s.
Thick Wires for Ground Connection by Low Impedance Concept
A naturally open sound stage is achieved through a culmination of design and component selection. Thick wires for ground connection were purposely selected, adding to the overall low impedance amplifier design, producing a wide and open sound stage for the listener. Consequently, the components disappear, leaving the artist in their place.
Original Speaker Terminals
Cut directly from pure brass, the luxurious speaker terminals effortlessly allowing tightening by the human hand achieving a highly secure connection.
Mechanical Ground Concept
The Mechanical Ground Concept adopted in the A-S2200 maximises rigidity and reduces any unwanted vibration, achieving expressive and rhythmic bass. Further rigidity is achieved with the large power transformer, block capacitors and heat sink directly bolted to the chassis while the feet, with bolts directly welded to the main chassis, provide further reinforcement for absolute rigidity.
Silver Plating Brass Feet
Completing the amplifier rigidity are the heavy-duty silver-plated brass feet.
- Amplifier Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe)High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)Rated Output PowerDamping FactorFrequency ResponseRIAA Equalization DeviationTotal Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz)Signal-to-Noise RatioInput SensitivityTransformerDimensions (W x H x D)Weight
- Receiver / Integrated Amplifier
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) 160 W + 160 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 105/135/190/220 W
- Rated Output Power [20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.07% THD] 90 W ＋ 90 W (8 ohms), 150 W ＋ 150 W (4 ohms)
- Damping Factor ≧ 250 (1 kHz, 8 ohms)
- Frequency Response +0 / -3 dB (5 Hz-100 kHz) , ＋0 / -0.3 dB(20 Hz-20 kHz)
- RIAA Equalization Deviation ＋/-0.5 dB (PHONO (MM/MC))
- Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz) [Input 0.5 V] PHONO MC→LINE2 OUT: 0.02 % (1.2 mVrms), PHONO→LINE2 OUT: 0.005 % (1.2 Vrms), CD, etc./BAL→SP OUT: 0.035 % (50 W/8 ohms）
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio PHONO MC: 90 db, PHONO MM: 96 dB, CD, etc.: 110 dB, BAL: 114 dB
- Input Sensitivity [1 kHz, 100 W/8 ohms] PHONO MC: 150 uVrms/50 ohms, PHONO MM: 3.5 mVrms/47 kohms, CD, etc.: 200 mVrms/47 kohms, MAIN IN: 1 Vrms/47 kohms, BAL: 200 mVrms/100 kohms
- Transformer 625VA (Toroidal)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435×157×463 mm; 17-1/8" x 6-1/8" x 18-1/4"
- Weight 22.7 kg; 50.0 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.