Yamaha A-S3200 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Price: $9,999.00 RRP
In the unyielding pursuit of innovation and musicality, Yamaha is proud to present its flagship integrated amplifier – the A-S3200. Meticulously designed from the ground up, the A-S3200 realises the ambitions of the artist and establishes a new benchmark in high-fidelity audio.
- Fully balanced circuitry to deliver impressively low signal-to-noise ratio and improved channel separation
- Large toroidal transformer in the pursuit of pure musicality
- Mechanical Ground Concept maximizes rigidity and reduces unwanted vibration
- High-quality PPS capacitors for delivering an authentically musical sound
- Exquisite level meters visually present the dynamics and pulse of the music
- Obsessive, meticulous switch design
- Heavy-duty brass feet with spikes or scratch-resistant base
- Original speaker terminals cut from pure brass with highly secure connection
Thick Wires for Ground Connection by Low Impedance Concept
Adopting low impedance design concept minimizes both energy loss while maintaining absolute integrity in the audio signal. Preservation of the original audio results in an open, natural sound stage, bringing the listener and the artist together. Following an intensive forging process, the PC-Triple C speaker wire has an inherently more linear structure, allowing for smoother signal transmission to more accurately present the original musical recording.
Brass Screws and Copper Terminal for Block Capacitor
Adopting brass screws and gilding oxygen free copper terminals for the large block capacitors contributes to superior connectivity, superbly delivering the additional headroom available in the four large 22,000μF capacitors to produce the open soundstage.
Fully Balanced Circuitry from Input to Speaker Out
The fully balanced circuitry used in the A-S3200 yields a number of listening benefits. Delivering impressively low signal-to-noise ratio ensures those gaps in the music, the silence upon which the artist engages the listener into the music, waiting for the next movement, are exactly that – silence. The design also adds to improved channel separation producing a sound stage that almost makes the entire system disappear, giving the listener the feeling of being in the room with the artist, not the CD or vinyl source.
Mechanical Ground Concept
An expression of deep, rhythmic and melodious bass generates feeling from the music, the story of the music. The Mechanical Ground Concept achieves this expressive and rhythmic bass by maximising rigidity and reducing any unwanted vibration. The large power transformer, block capacitors and heat sink are directly bolted to the chassis delivering greater rigidity, while the feet, with bolts directly welded to the main chassis, provide further reinforcement for absolute rigidity. The A-S3200 has an original Rigid Streamlined Construction that further suppresses vibration.
Silver Plating Brass Feet
Completing the rigidity of the amplifier are the heavy-duty brass feet used with either spikes or the scratch-resistant base for delicate surfaces, originally engineered exclusively for the flagship M/C-5000.
Dedicated phono amp
The phono amp is comprised of an MC head amp and an equalizer amp – each of which are discretely configured resulting in a rich sound with pronounced musicality when playing vinyl records with both MC and MM phono cartridges.
Original Speaker Terminals
The luxurious speaker terminals are cut directly from pure brass and achieve a highly secure connection, effortlessly allowing tightening by the human hand.
Meticulous Switch Design
Use of the elegantly designed switches and knobs on the front panel present more than just input changes or volume adjustments. They serve as a connection between the owner and the engineer, a beautiful, highly-tactile surface reflecting the obsessive care of the engineers, passed directly to the owner.
Exquisite, Large Level Meters
Visually presenting the dynamics and pulse of the music, the large meters imbue a warm feeling through their softly illuminated LED’s. With the glass window diagonally cut and precision-fit to the back surface of the front panel, therefore presenting no gaps or screws for connection, an exceptionally luxurious look and feel is achieved.
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe)High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)Rated Output PowerDamping FactorFrequency ResponseRIAA Equalization DeviationTotal Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz)Signal-to-Noise RatioInput SensitivityTransformerDimensions (W x H x D)Weight
- Receiver / Integrated Amplifier
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) 170 W + 170 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 120/150/200/300 W
- Rated Output Power [20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.07 %THD] 100 W ＋ 100 W (8 ohms), 150 W ＋ 150 W (4 ohms）
- Damping Factor ≧ 250 (1 kHz, 8 ohms)
- Frequency Response +0 /-3 dB (5 Hz-100 kHz) , ＋0 / -0.3 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- RIAA Equalization Deviation ＋/-0.5 dB (PHONO (MM/MC))
- Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz) [Input 0.5 V] PHONO MC→LINE2 OUT: 0.02 % (1.2 mVrms), PHONO→LINE2 OUT: 0.005 % (1.2 Vrms), CD, etc./BAL1,2 →SP OUT: 0.035 % (50 W/8 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio PHONO MC: 90 db, PHONO MM: 96 dB, CD, etc.: 110 dB, BAL1,2: 114 dB
- Input Sensitivity [1 kHz, 100 W/8 ohms] PHONO MC: 150 uVrms/50 ohms, PHONO MM: 3.5 mVrms/47 kohms, CD, etc.: 200 mVrms/47 kohms, MAIN IN: 1 Vrms/47 kohms, BAL1,2: 200 mVrms/100 kohms
- Transformer 623 VA (Toroidal)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435×180×464 mm; 17-1/8" x 7-1/8" x 18-1/4"
- Weight 24.7 kg; 54.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.